Top 10: Films

By Unknown - 06:01:00

It's no secret that I'm a 'little' bit of a film enthusiast. I love 'em. Writing this wasn't an easy task to do at all, I kept changing what films made it into my top 10- originally putting them in order but that made it even harder, so I scrapped that part of this post. I wouldn't say that I have a favourite genre of film at all. However, the one genre that your least likely to find me watching is horror. That isn't my cup of tea (sorry to any horror film fans out there). If I like the look of a film I'll go watch it.

In no particular order, I present my top 10 films...

Credit: Buzzfeed
1. Harry Potter
Yes, I know HP isn't exactly 'one' film but I love the franchise and I do class myself as a Potterhead. I honestly cannot choose my favourite Harry Potter film without changing my mind at least ten times before settling and even then I'm not 100% satisfied- so please never ask me 'which one is your favourite?'. I re-watch them monthly cause I love them. I'm still yet to attempt to watch them all in one day. I know around 95% of the script for Philosopher Stone, Chamber of Secrets and Deathly Hallows part 2.

Glen Hanson / NY Times

2. Bridget Jones's Diary
One of the funniest films I have watched. Shout out to my mum for introducing me to this absolute classic.


Titanic Facts


3. Titanic
I cry every time.

Hayden Williams 


4. The Devil Wears Prada
Miranda is one of the best villains out there.

Zoom Illustration


5. Deadpool
One of the newest film on the list. Comedy gold.

Fine Art America 

6. Meet The Fockers
I was far too young when I first watched this. I re-watched it a couple years later and since then it has held a special place in my heart.

Tommy Lee Jones 

7. Men In Black
Again, I was really young when I first watched it. 6 years later I re-watched. The rest is history.

Deviant Art user valee-chankennedy

8. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Anything set in J.K Rowling's world is a yes from me.

Mark Reihill

9. Suicide Squad
If you know me very well at all, you'll know why this film has made it onto this list.

Justin Smith

10. Baby Driver
The first Edgar Wright film I ever did see. Loved it.

I have a little thread over on my Twitter on all of my favourite films and TV shows which you can find here .




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments