Travel Bucket List

By Unknown - 10:20:00

I'm really trying to avoid starting my blog posts going: 'When I was younger...' but its getting harder. I know, I know I did it a lot when I was younger but this time round I have no other way of saying it so i decided to put this little sentence or two at the beginning instead. SO, 'when i was younger' I used to go travelling all the time, and I mean that literally. Near enough every couple of months I was in a different country on another holiday. My first proper holiday was in Australia, before we went to Tenerife a couple of times in Spain, and then the Maldives twice within the space of year-just to name a few of the most AMAZING holidays I've had.


The last holiday I had was back in 2015 for two days- so more of a short trip- in which my mum and grandma took me to Jersey in the Channel Islands. They used to go there all the time on their holidays when my mum was younger and I wanted to see what it was like. I loved it and I'd love to go back again so I could explore some more. 

HOWEVER, this year I'm going too...


NEW YORK CITY!! AHHHH! (can you notice my excitement?) 

I've always wanted to go and one day we just decided to book a holiday there, so be expecting a lot of blog posts on the city once I get back. There's so many places I'd like to visit and I'm very tempted to take a gap year after I finish my a-levels to do so. I love travelling if you can't already tell. Thinking about said gap year led me to come up with the idea for this blog post. It's going to be a long one so I suggest grabbing a cuppa or a hot chocolate if you're more like me and sit back and relax while I ramble on and on about the places I'd like to visit. 

New York City, USA



This one will be ticked off in a couple months time. I already have a list of everywhere I want to go and things to see, so it's going to be a very good trip.


Blue Lagoon, Iceland 


IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!


Santorini, Greece


Can we just imagine having dinner with this view, for a second please?


Amsterdam, the Netherlands 




Osaka, Japan 



Sydney, Australia 



Toronto, Canada




Bora Bora



Paris, France






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments