Everyday makeup routine // Blogmas Day 5

By Unknown - 09:00:00

 


The last time I did one of these was way back in July! My everyday makeup routine mostly depends on the season and what makeup look I'm feeling like that day- so it changes pretty often. In winter, I got for a lot more darker colours in terms of lipstick and neutral or no eyeshadow (that's why there isn't any in this post). This is what I wear when i have more than 20 minutes (the shorter version is coming soon!) to do my makeup before school/going out. Enjoy!


Benefit Mascara They're Real- Brown
MAC-Strobe Cream 


Benefit- Browvo Conditioner Primer
Collection- Lasting Perfection Concealer-Light
Benefit- gimme brow-light/medium 



Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation 30ml 





Tanya Burr Cosmetics- 'Baby It's Cold Outside Palette' 
Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipgloss- 'Afternoon Tea'




MAC Highlighter- Soft and Gentle (top and swatch left)
MAC Studio Fix powder (bottom and swatch right)



Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick-'Kim K'




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments