My Top 3 Moisturisers

By Unknown - 04:49:00


I don't know about you but my skincare regime is very long and I HATE doing it. Despite the fact that it actually makes my skin decent for a couple of days at a time. Ignoring what I just said, it's extremely important to have a skincare regime and to stick to it...daily. I know, i know, its such a chore but it has to be done. 
The last step to my skincare routine is moisturiser. There's so many on the current market; many of which will appeal to you because of celebrity indorsements and the many advertisements we come across on a day-to-day basis. However, you have to find the right moisturiser for your skin type and what works for you. Wether your skin type is dry, oily, normal or combination: there is the perfect moisturiser out there for you. 

Here's my top 3 moisturisers;  all of which I have used up and in some cases I will repurchase them...

MAC Mineralise Charged Water Face and Body Lotion- 100ML
This moisturiser in particular is a particular favourite of mine, especially before i put on makeup. Simply because it is so lightweight on the skin and gives you a nice little glow to your skin which shines through your makeup (depending on your coverage that is). I wouldn't recommend it for those who like having a moisturiser that  heavily hydrates your skin or for those who have a dry skin- just because of how light it is. I'd highly recommend it to those who have normal skin: best to put on before makeup. 

Benefit Cosmetics Total Moisture Moisturize Facial Cream 
Now this one is defiantly for those who have dry skin-combination skin...like me! This moisturiser is on the more hydrating side of the scale and perfect for tackling your dry skin (when it occurs). If you're skin is combination but more dry than oily than this moisturiser will be perfect for you!

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator. Very dry to dry combination.
This has to be my favourite moisturiser of all time. Hands down. After walking into the nearest Clinique counter and explaining my dilemma they pointed me in the direction of this moisturiser in particular. After having a little discussion over what i wanted to change within my skin (particularly the dry aspects that annoyed me beyond belief- no matter how often i exfoliated, cleansed and washed my face, those little dry patches didn't go away!). Until this little god send appeared in my skincare regime. It's safe to say that my skin has become a whole lot better since trying this product and i'll defiantly be re-purchasing it, very soon. It's even better than the moisturiser my doctor had prescribed me to battle with eczema. As you can tell...it's my favourite. 


Hope you enjoyed my little blog post on my top 3 moisturisers! See you soon!


Jenny xo



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments